CAKE DISPLAY FREEZER : CAKE DISPLAY
CAKE DISPLAY FREEZER : BEST BOTTOM FREEZER : CHEST FREEZER ENERGY CONSUMPTION.
Cake Display Freezer
- A collection of objects arranged for public viewing
- something intended to communicate a particular impression; "made a display of strength"; "a show of impatience"; "a good show of looking interested"
- expose: to show, make visible or apparent; "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month"; "Why don't you show your nice legs and wear shorter skirts?"; "National leaders will have to display the highest skills of statesmanship"
- attract attention by displaying some body part or posing; of animals
- A notable or conspicuous demonstration of a particular type of behavior, emotion, or skill
- A performance, show, or event intended for public entertainment
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- An item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated
- A flattish, compact mass of something, esp. soap
- An item of savory food formed into a flat, round shape, and typically baked or fried
- coat: form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
- a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax); "a bar of chocolate"
- patty: small flat mass of chopped food
This cake was made for our local show. I can't take credit for the design it came out of a book. Wasn't sure if it was okay to upload it. It won BTW.
Just to add to the story of this cake. It was made in July 2003 and my inlaws were so intrigued by it they took it to their hometown, placed it in their freezer and in June 2004 defrosed it and put it into their show (Very outback Qld) . AND IT WON. My MIL walked around bragging to anyone who would listen that her DIL was a better cake decorator than the "old biddies" who normally entered the show. My FIL did not believe it was a cake and only after the show and they cut it did he accept that it really was a cake.
They still have Tommy, the dog and the ball sitting in their display cabinet!
Shelters Display (3)
This is a set of photographs of my Design and Technology display on shelters. It is in a Year 6 class and is a unit that we teach alongside our World War 2 work in history. The final piece of work that the children produce is a model bomb shelter. Take a look at the notes on each photograph for more details as to what makes up the display.
What you currently see is the final, finished display - we had the display up throughout the unit and we slowly added to it as our knowledge and skills progressed. So it truly acted as a learning display for us.
monster energy drink fridge
compact medical freezer
sub zero refrigerator sale
top freezer refridgerators
refrigerators 30 inches
port newark refrigerated warehouse